Pisces (20 February – 20 March)
Body Part: Feet
The deep intuition and extreme sensitivity allow Pisces to perceive naturally what others understand through analysis. They do not follow the norms in use, societal or educational models and you prefer to create a moral for yourself. A feeling of isolation may come from your ability to live emotions that are unknown to their entourage. This strong impressionability endows them with a sixth sense and acute feelings. In some circumstances, distance and detachment are needed in order not to get bogged down in the necessities of the moment, in useless transient struggles and in barren conflicts. Pisces work wonders. Their strength: a sharp intuition of underlying stakes, a sensitivity that turns “the spirit of the times” into a real compass.
Positive: empathic, patient, sensitive, imaginative
Negative: escapism, insecurity, laziness, vagueness
Famous Pisces People: Ashley Greene, Justin Beiber, Olivia Wilde, Iliza Schlesinger, Arthur Schopenheur, Rick Rubin, Kevin Conolly, Shay Carl, Eva Longoria,
The Decanates of Pisces:
1st decan Pisces/Neptune
20 February – 1 March
The added influence of Neptune enhances the power of intuition and receptivity. A lack of direction and susceptibility to peer pressure may lead to mischivous behavior. There is also a rich fantasy world and a tendency toward escapism .
2nd decan Pisces/Moon
2 March – 11 March
The subinfluence of the moon makes this decan protective and caring. Moods may fluctuate from highs to lows due to deep sensitivity to everything around you. You are determined and resilient and possess an optimistic spirit.
3rd decan Pisces/Pluto
12 March – 20 March
The sub-ruler pluto bestows added depth of emotions and intensity. Penetrating insight and a love of mysteries suggests an ability for investigation and detective work.
- Related posts about Pisces:
- Pisces Compatibility With Each Zodiac Sign (love and friendship)
- Pisces Daily Horoscope
- Pisces Sun-Sagittarius Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun-Scorpio Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun-Libra Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun-Virgo Moon Personality
- Pisces Sun-Leo Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun-Cancer Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun-Gemini Moon Personality
- Pisces Sun-Taurus Moon Personality
- The Pisces Sun Aries Moon personality
- Are Libra and Pisces a Good Match?
- Are Scorpio and Pisces Soulmates? (The Scorpio-Pisces Attraction)
Other sun signs: