That’s it, I’m done with you. Not 50% done, not 75% done, I’m 100% done. Here’s a look at each Myers-Briggs type when they reach the limit of their patience and tolerance and become completely fed up with someone.
When they’ve reached the last straw with someone, INFJs will put their foot down and turn the tables on the source of their umbrage. They will slam doors and declare war. But more of a psychological war where they use their insights to expose and shame a person for the crooked or ignominious person they may be. More often, INFJs will simply discontinue associating with that person but they may also stoop to levels they would normally not deign to and use unsavory tactics to get even-steven.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Each MBTI Type Does When They Have A Crush
- How To Recognize Each Myers-Briggs Type In Real Life
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Dresses
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like During Childhood
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Smug About
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Reacts To Authority
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- An INTP who Fell and Stopped