ENFJ and Astrology Signs: Zodiac and the MBTI
No two ENFJs are completely alike. Everyone of us has a unique experience and that experience has a seismic impact on how our personalities develop along with the panoply of psychological issues that may arise out of them. The Myers-Briggs is a great tool for sketching out a profile of who we are based on our self-reported behavior preferences, but the picture it paints is not a complete one.
The Myers-Briggs does not account for all the idiosyncratic personality traits that are too specific or simply outside the bounds of what the 8 cognitive functions could accurately encompass. The MBTI cannot explain for example, why one INTP enjoys baseball and another INTP loathes it, or why one ENFJ is way more family-oriented than another.
The zodiac is similar to the MBTI but is a typology that seems to emphasize slightly different dimensions of personality. The 12 zodiac signs of western astrology are definitely caricatures, but they at least offer another interesting side to the story even if it is not entirely accurate or supported by scientific evidence. Any credibility or authority astrology might hold seems to stem entirely from it’s ancientness.
Nevertheless, whether by coincidence, cognitive bias, or cosmic truth, many people find some validity to what astrology says about them. It’s possible that the zodiac when combined with the MBTI, can form a more detailed portrait of ourselves. It’s worth considering, I think.
There is more to astrology than just your sun sign though. If you want to find a more complete picture of who you are according to astrology, you can check out this free Natal Chart calculator widget to generate a your astrological birth chart complete with all planetary aspects and more. Here is a look at how the ENFJ personality type may vary by zodiac sun sign.
ENFJs are considered to be natural leaders and so is the sign of Aries. An ENFJ Aries person may therefore be a rather courageous individual who is able and willing to initiate bold new endeavors that others may be too timid to begin. They want to improve the world as a positive force for good, and their bravado inspires others to follow their lead and learn from them. People are likely to be attracted to the ENFJ Aries’ enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge. They have a positive attitude and candid nature that engenders trust and loyalty. They enjoy and appreciate the contributions of other people and they also desire to be admired by them.
Their ego is tempered by their need for approval and acceptance by a group. Despite their forceful nature, they rely on charm and wit, rather than brute aggression to get what they want. Aries is known for having a short fuse, but an ENFJ Aries may be better able at managing their intense and impulsive energy more constructively. The ENFJ Aries likely has high regard for people of strong character and principles who are also reliable and hard-working. As a leader, the ENFJ Aries may also be very personable and good at delegating people according to their individual abilities and strengths.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- 12 Shades of ISTJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ISFJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ENTJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ISFP: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ESFJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ESTJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ESFP: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ESTP: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 SHADES OF ENFJ | MBTI & THE ZODIAC
- 12 Shades of ISTP | MBTI & The Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ENTP: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of INTJ: MBTI & the Zodiac
- 12 Shades of ENFP: MBTI & The Zodiac
- 12 Shades of INFJ | Zodiac Signs and the MBTI
- 12 Variations of INFP: Zodiac and the MBTI
- 12 Variations of the INTP Personality Type
- The Secret Life of INFJ: 23 Things INFJs Wish People Understood About Them - July 23, 2022
- 7 Signs an INTJ Likes You - July 22, 2022
- 16 Thieves: What Each of the 16 personalities Will Likely Steal From You - July 16, 2022