Capricorn Sun Aquarius Moon
Serious and knowledgeable, the Capricorn sun Aquarius moon man or woman has strong convictions and views that will likely deviate from the norm. They do not like to be put upon or subjugated by others yet they have a humanitarian desire to help others. They operate autonomously and desire to be independent and in control over their lives and affairs as much as possible. They work hard and can be very innovative and unorthodox in their approach to many things.
Capricorn sun Aquarius moon people are friendly and enjoy being a part of a community or group while maintaining a sense of independent identity. They do not subsume their sense of self to that of collective, but they do see value in devoting their energies towards a goal or effort that is larger than themselves. Normally they are committed and loyal but their rebellious instincts can subject their emotions to radical upheavals in their attachments and relationships.
The more they are pushed to conform, the more they resist. The Capricorn sun Aquarius moon person is not very service oriented but when they help people they do it on their terms. They like to have control but not over other people. They believe in freedom and being accountable for one’s self. Their moral compass can be a bit self serving but for the part, their intentions are commendable and well meaning.
People with this sun moon combination are sociable and outgoing and likely to maintain an active presence in the public sphere. They value the bonds of friendship and are very loyal and supportive of their compadres. They are pretty calm and casual and enjoy getting into intellectual discussions of topics on which they often hold unusual views. Their perspective is often unique and unorthodox which can make them very interesting to converse with.
They may have a tendency to say and do some odd things and occasionally withdraw from others and go off into their own world. Capricorn sun Aquarius moon men and women can be a bit callous and insensitive st times and needlessly offend others with their words and opinions. They can seem extreme and paranoid also, sometimes perceiving threats and injustices where none are present.
In love and relationships, Capricorn sun Aquarius moon people often want to have their cake and eat it too. They value the security of being in a loving relationship but can have a propensity for infidelity. Insecurity and dissatisfaction with life can motivate them to secretly test out their options with other potential partners. This kind of treachery is part and parcel with the Aquarian moon and it’s desire to break away and start from scratch. They are attracted to more exotic varieties of people who understand and provide the intellectual and physical stimulation they need to stay interested.
Sun in Capricorn
Moderation and maturity prevail over fieriness. Your nature is thoughtful, stable, reserved and cautious towards all novelties. You feel fragile on the affective plane. Therefore, you protect yourself in a closed shell and you project an image of solidity and seriousness. A cold manner conceals your affectivity. But a volcano is dormant in your ivory tower… Beneath your apparent phlegm and your will to exhibit an even temper in all circumstances, there is an unfailing determination. Capricorn is very structured. More than anyone, he remains his true self, loyal to his principles, his objectives and his projects. The time required for his ascent does not matter! Tenacity is your sign’s forte.
Moon in Aquarius
On the day and at the time of your birth, the Moon was in the sign of Aquarius. Your manner in your daily life highlights your unconditional confidence in life, whatever happens, in spite of the delusions and ordeals you underwent. You are confident because you are seldom destabilized by unforeseen events and, in a more subtle way, because you are blessed with the optimism of those who know that they always recover. Should your intimate life be upset and your private sphere disrupted, you search for another quietness with renewed serenity, elsewhere, differently… and tomorrow.
Capricorn Sun Aquarius Moon Celebrity
- Salman Khan – Born: December 27, 1965
- Muhammad Ali – Born: January 17, 1942
- Denzel Washington – Born: December 28, 1954
- Cary Grant – Born: January 18, 1904
- Nina Dobrev – Born: January 9, 1989
- Lara Fabian – Born: January 9, 1970
- Sienna Miller – Born: December 28, 1981
- Syd Barrett – Born: January 6, 1946
- Richard Nixon – Born: January 9, 1913
- Diane Keaton – Born: January 5, 1946
- Val Kilmer – Born: December 31, 1959
- Tabatha Cash – Born: December 27, 1973
- Juan Carlos I of Spain – Born: January 5, 1938
- Anthony Minghella – Born: January 6, 1954
- George Gurdjieff – Born: January 13, 1872
- Joëlle de Gravelaine – Born: January 12, 1929
- Jason Segel – Born: January 18, 1980
- Kai (singer) – Born: January 14, 1994
- Etienne Daho – Born: January 14, 1956
- Yvan Attal – Born: January 4, 1965
- Helena Rubinstein – Born: December 25, 1870
- Batista (wrestler) – Born: January 18, 1969
- Capricorn Sun Aries Moon
- Capricorn Sun Taurus Moon
- Capricorn Sun Gemini Moon
- Capricorn Sun Cancer Moon
- Capricorn Sun Leo Moon
- Capricorn Sun Virgo Moon
- Capricorn Sun Libra Moon
- Capricorn Sun Scorpio Moon
- Capricorn Sun Sagittarius Moon
- Capricorn Sun Aquarius Moon
- Capricorn Sun Pisces Moon
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Capricorn Daily Horoscope
- How Compatible Are Scorpio and Capricorn?