Everyone has a list of pet peeves that bug them. Here is a bucket of vexing things each Myers-Briggs type is likely to hate.
What INTP Hates:
- Eating with other people. Rather eat alone in private peacefully.
- Glib, stupid questions: So how’s life treating ya?
- When other people ignorantly assume what’s good for them is also good for INTP.
- When people make decisions based on group consensus rather than making up their own mind.
- When a boss digs into the details of what they’re doing (micromanagement).
- When people are more concerned with appearing good than being good.
- When people make a fuss and complain about trivial things.
- When people shame other people for doing harmless things.
- Rules that are unnecessary, senseless or pointless.
- Working in teams.
related: 35 Undeniable Signs You’re An INTP
What INTJ Hates:
- People who are not true to their word.
- Working without a clear goal.
- Working with or under incompetent people.
- Disruptions, surprises and uninvited guests.
- Being forced to improvise.
- People who talk too much.
- People who stubbornly persist with an argument after being proven wrong.
- People who do not think before they speak and pretend to listen and understand what they are told when they really don’t.
- People who pry into other people’s business.
- Going outside during the day.
What ENTP Hates:
- When they hear a great idea they wish they’d thought of first.
- When people take themselves too seriously.
- Performing domestic duties.
- Being boxed in by conventional and stagnating circumstances.
- Having no one to talk to.
- Doing time-consuming detail work with little creativity involved.
- Stifling bureaucracy and stringent rules that inhibit creativity.
- Having to censor themselves or walk on eggshells.
- Suppressing their individuality and conforming to generic group standards.
- Regressive people who live in the past.
related: 12 Shades of ENTP: MBTI & the Zodiac
What ENTJ Hates:
- When people take a long time getting to the point.
- Slow-moving systems and processes hampered by bureaucracy.
- Being under someone else’s control and having to be dependent on others.
- When people don’t take responsibility for their own mistakes and failures.
- Complaining and excuse-making.
- Expressing feelings and being emotionally vulnerable.
- Stagnation and having nothing to work towards.
- Political correctness and superficial rhetoric.
- Jealous haters and emotional manipulation.
- Plans cancelled at the last minute.
What INFP Hates:
- When people try to rain on their parade.
- When people tell them they’re being too sensitive and dismiss their feelings.
- People who only see things from their own perspective and do not put themselves in other people’s shoes.
- People who are fake and disingenuous.
- The impact that other people’s opinions have on their emotions.
- Following predictable routines and being in restrictive environments.
- Hypocrisy and people who don’t practice what they preach.
- Housework, homework, work in general.
- People who never give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Impostors, posers, and copycats.
What INFJ Hates:
- Loud and crowded places.
- Coming home to a dirty house.
- Not being listened to and being misunderstood.
- Self-righteous pontificators.
- Emotional manipulation and deception.
- Conflict situations and toxic people.
- When people are unnecessarily rude and uptight.
- Saying goodbye.
- People who are two-faced and disloyal.
- Social gatherings full of strangers.
What ENFP Hates:
- Doing meaningless, repetitive tasks.
- Paying bills and managing finances.
- Killjoys and Debbie-downers.
- Being boxed in, undervalued and underestimated.
- Detail-oriented work.
- Being by their lonesome.
- Ending a relationship.
- Rude customer service agents.
related: 12 Shades of ENFP: MBTI & The Zodiac
What ENFJ Hates:
- People who spread negativity and try to assassinate their dreams.
- Rudeness and poor manners.
- Being alone.
- Pessimism and self-defeating attitudes.
- Gossip and negative rumor-mongering
- Jealousy and pettiness.
- How hard they can be on themselves at times.
- Insensitivity and logic without compassion.
What ISTJ Hates:
- When people don’t put things back the way they found them.
- Office parties and forced social interactions.
- Having their character and sense of integrity challenged or questioned.
- When people are disorganized, unprepared or lazy.
- Messy work spaces and messy people.
- Arrogant mavericks and people who don’t respect the rules.
- Taking risks.
- Short notices and deadlines.
- When others discover flaws and errors in their work.
What ISFJ Hates:
- When people leave things halfway done.
- Criticism in general
- When people are cruel, rude or ungrateful.
- Being away from home and family.
- Deviating from their well established routines and methods.
- People giving them unsolicited advice about things in which ISFJ is already proficient.
- When they have to learn new things to keep up with the changing world.
- When people don’t clean up after themselves.
- When people are selfish, self-centered and arrogant.
- Making phone calls.
related: The ISFJ Aries | MBTI & the Zodiac
What ESTJ Hates:
- People that are too clingy.
- Emotionally charged situations.
- Immaturity and people with poor self-control.
- Laziness and low effort.
- Ineffective systems and ways of doing things.
- Arguments that are emotion-based instead of fact-based.
What ESFJ Hates:
- Being ostracized and feeling left out.
- When people are belligerent and uncooperative.
- Working alone.
- Sharing bad news or having to take disciplinary action.
- Cheap quality
- Being criticized.
- Hyper-competitive people
- When people are surly, cold and unfriendly.
- Learning anything technical.
related: ESFJ Personality
What ISTP Hates:
- Auditioning and job interviews.
- pop up ads and advertisements that run too long.
- Running into people they don’t want to talk to.
- Pushy sales people.
- When other people butt into their 1 on 1 conversations.
- Divulging feelings and being emotionally vulnerable.
- Being judged by people who don’t know or understand them.
- How socially awkward they can be.
- People who are too desperate for attention and validation.
What ISFP Hates:
- Leaving voice messages.
- Keeping in touch with people.
- Small talk.
- Strategizing and coming up with contingency plans.
- Discussing their inner feelings and thoughts.
- People who judge them harshly.
- People invading their personal space or intruding on their time.
- Cruelty and injustice.
related: ISFP Personality
What ESTP Hates:
- Missing out on big opportunities.
- Dealing with complicated problems that cannot be resolved quickly.
- People driving slow in the fast lane.
- People who complain about their weight yet make no effort to exercise or eat properly.
- When friends hang out without them.
- Pompous intellectuals and pontificators.
- Controlling people and anal-retentive whistle blowers.
- Shoddy quality.
What ESFP Hates:
- People who don’t answer their phones.
- When they can’t find anyone to hang out with them.
- People who think ESFPs are shallow or not smart because they aren’t introverted.
- Dieting and exercise.
- Spending money on bills.
- Worrying about and planning for the future.
- Stressful situations.
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.