Venus in Scorpio
As the patron planet of love, beauty and harmony, Venus urges Scorpio to lay down it’s arms and lower the defenses so the love can come through. Venus fosters cooperation and reconciliation and a willingness to let go of some negative and vindictive emotion.
Romantic passions may run high and possibly manifest in the form of obsession and a desire to control and possess. Here is a look at the Venus in Scorpio woman and Venus in Scorpio man.
Venus in Scorpio Woman
The Venus in Scorpio woman is intense, provocative and exciting. They are a independent-minded and self sufficient in many respects. They do not see themselves as a damsel in need of saving but rather as a lemme fatale or powerful enchantress. When they see what they want, they pursue it with charm and charisma.
The Venus in Scorpio woman thoroughly enjoys the game of flirting even if it leads to nothing serious. As frisky as they can be, they are pretty loyal to their romantic relationships although their behavior could can potentially trigger jealousy in partners who are possessive or insecure. In relationships, Venus in Scorpio women cannot be controlled, they know their own mind and will not allow partners to dictate what they do. They want to collaborate and share control but may sometimes act like they call the shots 😉
But when in love they give their heart fully despite the fact it can expose them to emotional pain and hurt. They are deeply sensitive but are willing to risk getting burned in order to experience the full beauty and transformative power of being love which requires letting down their guards and being vulnerable. The Venus in Scorpio woman can be a handful but are great if you’re looking for a feisty and exciting relationship.
Venus in Scorpio Man
The Venus in Scorpio man, whether handsome or not, may nonetheless possess a certain allure that others find irresistible. Their magnetism is understated and they exude an aura of mystery mingled with a hint of danger. They have a quiet confidence but beneath their formidable exterior, is a deeply sensitive heart.
They have intense feelings but prefer to play it cool and maintain the decorum of a supreme gentleman. The Venus in Scorpio male can be very calculating when going about getting what they want. They know how to play psychological games to manipulate and charm. They notice and appreciate the beauty in the details and may have a fascination with unusual and exotic things.
They are pretty direct and forthright but they are careful not to share too much information. The Venus in Scorpio man would like to use whatever power or control they have to help and take care of the people around them. The power of love is strong in them and they want to transform the world with their passion.
Famous Venus in Scorpio Women:
- Hillary Clinton – Born: October 26, 1947
- Jodie Foster – Born: November 19, 1962
- Sophie Marceau – Born: November 17, 1966
- Carla Bruni Sarkozy – Born: December 23, 1967
- Demi Moore – Born: November 11, 1962
- Avril Lavigne – Born: September 27, 1984
- Katie Holmes – Born: December 18, 1978
- Milla Jovovich – Born: December 17, 1975
- Anne Hathaway – Born: November 12, 1982
- Winona Ryder – Born: October 29, 1971
- Rachel McAdams – Born: November 17, 1978
- Vanessa Hudgens – Born: December 14, 1988
Famous Venus in Scorpio Men:
- Leonardo DiCaprio – Born: November 11, 1974
- Mahatma Gandhi – Born: October 2, 1869
- Bill Gates – Born: October 28, 1955
- Vladimir Putin – Born: October 7, 1952
- Drake – Born: October 24, 1986
- Jay-Z – Born: December 4, 1969
- Jim Morrison – Born: December 8, 1943
- Bruce Lee – Born: November 27, 1940
- Charles Manson – Born: November 12, 1934
- Zac Efron – Born: October 18, 1987
- Gerard Butler – Born: November 13, 1969
- Matt Damon – Born: October 8, 1970
- Joaquin Phoenix – Born: October 28, 1974
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Planetary Aspects
- Venus in the 8th House; Forbidden Love and Hidden Feelings
- Venus Square Sun Aspect
- Venus Square Pluto 2017 ~ Dangerous Obsession
- Mercury Retrograde in 2018
- Here Is Your Career Outlook Based On Zodiac Sign
- Jeffrey Dahmer Astrology Chart – Dark Astrology - December 3, 2022
- The Secret Life of INFJ: 23 Things INFJs Wish People Understood About Them - July 23, 2022
- 7 Signs an INTJ Likes You - July 22, 2022