annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Turning everything into an object for debate.
- Asking probing and personal questions that make others feel uncomfortable.
- Purposely lying for their own amusement.
- Being impersistent and abandoning things they’ve started.
- Prodding and pushing people’s buttons just to see what they’ll do.
- Blurting out random things without having thought them through first.
- Can be insensitive and unintentionally hurt others’ feelings.
- Being wishy-washy and frequently changing their minds; backing out of commitments at the last moment.
You cannot copy content of this page