Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
INFJs like to convey something about themselves through their clothing. They may adopt an edgy artistic aesthetic or a buttoned up and professional one. Whatever look they go for, it will likely be alluring and well put together in a subtle and low-effort kind of way. INFJs do not seek to call attention to themselves with their clothing but rather blend in by wearing what seems appropriate for the situation yet doesn’t vitiate their individualism.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous