- In trying to explain how they got from A to B they may condescendingly simplify things to the point of insult or give up with a dismissive “never mind”.
- Delaying the completion of their work indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.
- Setting aside their partners’ feelings, and their own, for far too long.
- Dressing oddly/shabbily, neglecting personal hygiene and carry a distinctive smell that they do not realize they exude.
- Emotionally inattentive. May need reminders to pay attention to their relationships and family life.
- Being rather messy and feel little need to maintain a clean work space to study.
- Not following instructions or finishing tasks
- Showing off their pithiness instead of using plain language that would be better understood.
- Passive-aggressive tendencies like not answering the phone or giving the silent treatment.
- While busy chewing their mental cud, they don’t pay much attention to external details.
- Tendency to poke holes in other’s faulty logic with an emphasis on clarity and precise word use. Feel honor bound to correct other’s mistaken ideas.
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.