Nosy Neighbour by ForlornTreasures – infp signs
- You have the capacity to feel compassion for even the most hideous creatures (ie: tarantulas).
- You are easily offended and find it hard not to take criticism personally.
- Your mood swings tend to be extreme. You experience exuberant highs and depressive lows.
- Even if you are shy or introverted, you long to experience deep emotional connections with others.
- You tend to value the company of animals more than that of humans.
- Your imagination is an energizing retreat from the sometimes cold reality that demoralizes you.
- You like to help others but do not want to bother others with your problems.
- People feel comfortable confiding in you and come to you when seeking a sympathetic ear.
- You get a euphoric “buzz” after receiving gratitude or praise for something noble or helpful you’ve done.
- The opinions of others and the impact of your actions on them really matter to you.
- If possible, you would rather see a serial killer reformed and redeemed than simply executed.
- People sometimes try to take advantage of you because of how nice you are.
- You are not naturally firm and “laying down the law” is a challenge for you unless you are angry or stressed to the limit.
- You read self-help books.
- You volunteer your time, suffer physically and still feel like you have to do more because there’s so much need out there.
- You easily and sometimes very intensely get emotionally invested in fictional characters.
- You rarely give up on people.
- Mean remarks can easily take the wind out of your sails.
- You are willing to drive further to go to a different store where you won’t have to encounter unpleasant customer service people.
- You notice changes in people even when they’re acting completely the same as usual.
- You are moved to tears when someone (less fortunate than you in some way) tells you, that you’ve made their day.
- Under stress, you will hit an irrational boiling point so fast, you almost seem bipolar.
- Seeing other people upset makes you feel uncomfortable. It physically hurts you to see someone embarrassed can cringe and blush on behalf of others.
- You have never been angry with someone without eventually feeling guilty about it.
- You always seem to take the blame and give the credit.
- You silently apologize to a spider you are about to kill.
- You can literally be depressed for weeks about a tragic story you heard on the news.
- You are a hopeless romantic.
- You help every person in need… even if the person that you’re helping has been a complete ass to you.
- You know how your pets are feeling! Or at least you think you do.
- You overhear (what you interpret as) a cruel joke and feel bad for whoever is the butt of the joke.
- Simple things like the word ‘Pudding’ Make you laugh!
- An INFP sometimes forgets what people say, but always remember how they made them feel.
- INFP Strengths: 7 Areas Where INFPs Shine.
- INFP Paradoxes: 5 Contradicting Quirks of the INFP Personality
- INFP vs INFJ: 5 Features That Set Them Apart
- INTP vs INFP Similarities and Differences
- INFP Shadow: The Dark Side of INFP
- The INFP Personality; What It Means to be the Mediator MBTI Type
- 7 Major Weaknesses of the INFP Personality
- 6 Best Paying Careers for the INFP Personality
Latest posts by Jetta Moon (see all)
- Jeffrey Dahmer Astrology Chart – Dark Astrology - December 3, 2022
- The Secret Life of INFJ: 23 Things INFJs Wish People Understood About Them - July 23, 2022
- 7 Signs an INTJ Likes You - July 22, 2022
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 1,216 other subscribers