annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Being too controlling of others and trying to shape them according to their ideals.
- Closing themselves off to the opinions of those they believe to be intellectually inferior.
- Insensitive and tactless in making their opinions of others all too clear.
- Unnecessarily saying harmful and distorted things.
- Delusional and foolish overestimation of their abilities.
- Neurotic level of perfectionism that runs others away.
- Reluctance in accepting blame.
- Tend to blame others for misunderstanding them rather than evaluate their own difficulty expressing themselves.
- Tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, as well as arrogant.
- Viewing emotions as being for the weak.
- Over-delegating and entitlement; expecting and demanding from others to take care of tasks they could and should handle themselves.
- Looking down on and rejecting others based solely on perceived and imagined status.
You cannot copy content of this page