weirdo score: 7/10
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]NFPs are sunny, affectionate and very fond of fondling. They can be really chatty and revealing, divulging too much info like someone who’s taken a truth serum. They are open and honest but seem too lack discretion when it would be appropriate. That said, you probably shouldn’t share your deepest secrets with them. They have the temperament of Spongebob and they can be just as annoying. They want to be liked and can seem overzealous or even fake in their approach to people. ENFPs can seem too happy and smiley sometimes and it can either curry favor or contempt from others. They try to show how empathetic they are and love to put themselves in other’s shoes to identify with them.
They have the capacity to be both weird and crazy and they sometimes do and say unexpected things that leave others asking “why?” They can be random as hell and their line of reasoning can be difficult to follow. The way they think may seem completely mental at times but often hilarious as well. They are a fountain of strange juxtapositions and out-of-context ideations.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type