The hypocrisy of each Myers Briggs Type:
INFJ: Whines about the difficulties of extreme empathy. In reality, a bit smug while spending perhaps 10% of their time actually engaging people.
INTJ: Projects aura of extreme depth and decisiveness. Secretly an obsessive fangirl/boy.
ESTJ/ENTJ: “I get more shit done than anybody.” Actually: intimidates ISF types to do the majority of their grunt work.
ENTP: Takes logical shortcuts to jump to conclusions without fact checking
ENFJ: Almost always running a secret agenda
ESFJ: See ENFJ.
INTP: Can’t handle other people’s emotions because they’re secretly preoccupied with finding their own
INFP: Extremely tolerant…until they aren’t anymore. Then, they’ll violate every value they have to make their point.
ENFP: Constantly encouraging others to stretch, when they themselves have areas they stubbornly refuse to change
ESFP/ISFP: pretty on the level, actually
ESTP: Can dish it out but can’t take it well
ISTP: Scoffing at everyone else’s superstitious biases while blind to their own
ISTJ: What you see is what you get, pretty much.
ISFJ: Expecting others to be reliable/predictable (while excusing their own occasional wild hair)
- The Freudian Complex That Best Describes Each MBTI Type
- Why The MBTI Types Are Sleep Deprived
- How Each MBTI Type Uses Extraverted Feeling
- What Each MBTI Type Seeks In A Soulmate
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- Aries and Scorpio Compatibility: Love & Friendship - May 23, 2022
- The Toxic Trait of Each Zodiac Sign - May 21, 2022
- Aries and Libra Compatibility: Love & Friendship - May 21, 2022