The sign of Libra is the 7th in the zodiac roster. Libra is described as being friendly, harmonious, polite, and romantic among other things. As a sun sign, the Libra characteristics may be modified or obscured by the traits of the moon sign. Here is a look at each Libra sun-moon sign combination showing how the Libra personality may vary across each. If you don’t know your moon sign, you can find it here using this free natal chart calculator and generate a full birth chart replete with all planetary positions.
Libra Sun Cancer Moon
The Libra sun Cancer moon combination suggests a Libra that is quite sensitive and compassionate. They are a bit of a softy and their emotions can be easily aroused and triggered by things both good and bad. They are genuinely nice people and protective of the people in their fold. Because of the strength of their emotional attachments, they may be prone to feeling jealousy and insecurity in their relationships. It can take some time to earn their trust in the first place as they tend to keep their guards up emotionally.
The Libra sun Cancer moon man or woman is likely subject to mood swings and emotional ups and downs. They can be melodramatic and sulky when they don’t get their way but otherwise they tend to have a childlike ebullience. They have a lot of love in them but in romance they can be a bit shy and coy. They approach relationships with tentative optimism, hoping for the best but prepared for disappointment. If they are lucky enough to never experience the burn of betrayal or a sour romance, they might maintain a naive insouciance throughout their lives.
The Libra sun Cancer moon personality is bound to have strong ties to their family. They cherish their personal relationships and actively nurture the bonds they share with other people. They want to feel they are a part of something greater than themselves, be it in the form of family, the military or some other group with which they can identify. The Libra sun Cancer moon person finds purpose in giving and they derive satisfaction from contributing to others something that is meaningful. Others value their perspective and may seek their advice as compassionate confidantes.
Libra Sun Cancer Moon Celebrities
- Marion Cotillard – Born: September 30, 1975
- Gwen Stefani – Born: October 3, 1969
- Emilia Clarke – Born: October 23, 1986
- ASAP Rocky – Born: October 3, 1988
- Olivia Newton-John – Born: September 26, 1948
- Sharon Osbourne – Born: October 9, 1952
- Charlton Heston – Born: October 4, 1923
- Paul Simon – Born: October 13, 1941
- Alicia Vikander – Born: October 3, 1988
- Eleanor Roosevelt – Born: October 11, 1884
- Freida Pinto – Born: October 18, 1984
- Weird Al Yankovic – Born: October 23, 1959
- Nancy Grace – Born: October 23, 1959
- Suzanne Somers – Born: October 16, 1946
- Neil deGrasse Tyson – Born: October 5, 1958
- Yo-Yo Ma – Born: October 7, 1955
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Natal Chart Calculator
- Are Scorpio and Pisces Soulmates? (The Scorpio-Pisces Attraction)
- Planetary Aspects
- 5 Aspects of LIBRA and PISCES Love Compatibility