Weirdo Score: 4/10
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]here are a few reasons why INTJs are considered weird. The INTJ is an often brooding and mysterious character. Their persona is like that of Bruce Wayne or the Great Gatsby – a complex individual who no matter how social they may be, conceal a large part of themselves from other people. They are self sufficient to a fault and go out of their way to do whatever can be done by themselves without outside intervention. They don’t like to ask for or accept help and prefer to fix their own problems. They prefer to work alone and get things done their way.
INTJs know how to assimilate with social norms and are able to dress and act as necessary to play the game required to get ahead in society. Because of this they are generally normal and less outwardly odd like an ENTP for example. INTJs can harbor irrational phobias, OCD behaviors and paranoias perhaps resulting from Ni gone awry. They are always busy and not big on letting people get too close or interfering with their plans. They’re perfectionist in nature but not big on receiving compliments from people.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type