Weirdo Level: 5/10
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he ISFP is typically down to try almost anything. Their taste for variety can insure that they will get themselves into all kinds of situations. They value freedom of expression at the expense of ruffling other’s feathers. They would enjoy moving from city to city, and living in unconventional places like underneath bridges and back alleys. They tire of regular routines and often seek a change of scene. They are highly adaptive and can adjust to many types of surroundings and social circles. They enjoy unpredictability and the unknown and are attracted to adventurous people. Likes to keep them-self constantly excited and pre-occupied. They are proactive, optimistic and have a lot of plans for the future although they may not follow through on most of them.
ISFPs love compliments about their athletic ability, and they love to show off their bods. They’re flirty and attracted to other active types, and are considered attractive by others. They tend to have high self esteem, but always wants to improve themselves or their abilities.They have plans for the future, but likely will not follow through on most of them.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type