Opposing Role: Extroverted Sensing
- Feel obstructed in or become stubborn about tangible/practical reality.
- Think that living in the moment is irresponsible. (However, some who do it are sexy).
- Focus is shifted to current, emergent reality to backup past knowledge.
- Stubborn about going on impulse and insist that they have an accurate read of the situation.
- Excessively seek physical stimulation or following the urge to do nothing; zero in on isolated details, acting impulsively on them.
- Dwell on the perceived “realities” of a situation; act highly impulsively.
- Go on about “facts,” blocking others’ proposed actions, or get caught up in the moment and engage in impulsive behavior.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President