I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♥ ENFP ♥
“Your sense of creativity and your ability to remain positive is something that we truly admire. When we feel like giving up, you are often the ones who inspire us to keep trying.”
- Good at getting people to have fun,
- Likes trying new things, and comfortable in unfamiliar situations.
- In national sample, lowest of all types in liking work environments where “Everything is done by the book”
- 1 of 3 highest types in liking “Independence & achievement,” “Teamwork,” and “People from different backgrounds.”
- Fun loving & lotsof fun to be around.
- Deeply caring and concerned for others
- Very perceptive and insightful about people’s thoughts and motives – gifted at understanding others
- Friendly and open – people are drawn to them
- Warmhearted and genuinely kind.
- Typically possess a great sense of humor
- Generally very funny
- Supportive and encouraging
- Good communicators
- Extremely motivational and inspirational
- Tend to bring out the best in others
- Affectionate and affirming
- Lively, dramatic, energetic, enthusiastic
- Their passion and enthusiasm are contagious
- Typically loyal and dedicated
- Driven to help others and meet needs
- Always looking for the “perfect relationship”
- View life as a special gift and strive to make the most of it
- Broad range of skills, talents – good at almost anything that interests them
- Often have ability to “talk their way out of anything”
- Usually possess strong, consistent values that they adhere strictly to
- Need to feel that they are living their lives as their true selves and in accordance with what they feel is right
- Continually striving to achieve inner peace
- Emotionally excitable
- Often intense individuals
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.