Here is a collection of psychological tests designed to assess various aspects of personality.
1. YouJustGetMe.com. Do other people see you as you see yourself?
2. Project Implicit. Test your personal biases and social attitudes about race and other issues.
3. Outofservice.com. This is a personality test based on the big 5 personality traits.
4. Personality Type A/B. This test determines whether your personality is type A or type B.
5. Big 5 Personality Test. This personality test has 25 questions and takes around 10 minutes to complete.
6. Enneagram Test. 60 question test.
7. 16 Personalities. This MBTI test takes about 12 minutes with 60 questions.
8. Sociopath Test. 25 question quiz to see if you are a sociopath.
9. Narcissist Test. Answer 40 pairs of statements. Takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
10. Pedophile Test. 25 question quiz on OK cupid. Requires sign up to see test result.
11. Truity MBTI Test. 44 questions, 15 minutes to complete.
12. Leadership Test. 18 question quiz.
13. Truity Big 5 Test. 50 questions, 15 minutes to complete.
14. Memorado MBTI Test. MBTI Test.
15. IPIP-NEO Test. 120 item test, estimates your standing on the 5 broad domains and 30 subdomains of personality.
16. Autism/Asperger’s Test. 50 question quiz.
17. AQ Test. 50 question autism test.
18. Kinsey Scale Test. Tests scale of sexual preference.
19. Morality Test. 15 minute assessment of moral attitudes.
20. Political Preference Test. Assesses political leanings based on grammar.
21. Psychopathy Test. A short 12 question quiz to rate psychopathic traits.
22. Genius Personality Test. 20 minute Genius-Style Assessment.
23. Star Wars Character Personality. See which Star Wars character you share traits with. Takes 5-10 minutes and written by a psychologist at U. C. Berkeley.
24. IQ Test. A timed test with 38 questions.
25. Personality Disorder Test. Determine whether or not you have a personality disorder. It is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool.
26. Self-censorship Test. Take this personality test to find out how much you change your personality in different contexts.
27. Introvert/Extrovert Test. Do you know where you fall on the introvert-extrovert spectrum? Take this 10-question test to find out!
28. DISC Personality Test. Use this Free disc Personality Profile Assessment to get a fast instant estimate of your disc profile based on answers to 12 short questions.
29. How Are You Fascinating? What makes you fascinating to others? 28 questions.
30. Handwriting Analysis. Discover the secrets held in your writing, and what it communicates to others about you! 34 questions.
31. Aptitude Test. The Aptitude Test is divided into 7 parts each having questions of a different type. About 22 minutes.
32. Colorcode Personality Test. 45 questions.
33. TestColor Personality Test. Unusual color-based personality test.
34. Hopeless Romantic Test. 17 questions, 10 min. Are you a hopeless romantic?
35. Psychological Archetype Test. What psychological archetype is the most dominant in your personality?
36. Myers briggs personality test 4 questions. 4 Question MBTI Test.
37. Ideal Partner Test. This quiz will help you discover exactly which personality type describes your true love.
38. Holland Code Career Test. This free test will identify your strongest career interest among six occupational themes.
39. Personal Strengths Inventory. What talents can you tap for more success at work and at home?
40. Aspie Quiz. The goal of this test is to check for neurodiverse / neurotypical traits in adults.
41. Defensive Pessimism Quiz. 12 question questionnaire.
42. Face Recognition Test. This is a test of your recognition of familiar faces.
43. Homophobia Test. This questionnaire is designed to measure your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors with regards to homosexuality.
44. OCD Test. This is a screening measure to help you determine whether you might have an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
45. Phelps-Nourse Addictiveness Test. Addiction test. Should take you about twenty minutes.
46. Alienation Test. 30 question questionnaire.
47. Relationship Attachment Style Test. These surveys are designed to measure your attachment style–the way you relate to others in the context of close relationships.
48. Depression Test. Complete the following to get an assessment on your level of depression. All results are completely private.
49. Keirsey Temperament Sorter. 71 questions.
50. Assertiveness Test. Find out if you stand up for yourself as much as you should with this test.
51. Brutally Honest Personality Test. This test is absolutely, unquestionably, ruthlessly, brutally honest.
52. My Personality Test. 10 minute personality test.
53. Egoism/Altruism Test. This egoism/altruism test will assess which side of the continuum you fall on.
54. Imposter Syndrome Test. This test will assess whether you are struggling with Impostor Syndrome.
55. Machiavellian Test. Those who possess a “Machiavellian” personality are ambitious and persistent – and determined to achieve their goals, no matter what.
56. Zodiac Personality Test. Take this test to find out whether you are truly in line with your sign!
57. Forer Personality Test. 51 questions.
58. 41Q Personality Test. Get to know your personality type in 41 Questions.
59. Personality Max. This personality test provides you with your personality type results and a chart.
60. Anxiety Personality Test. Take this short 25 question self-quiz to see if you have anxiety motivating behaviors.
61. PersonalityPerfect.com. Take this free personality test and discover what really drives you.
62. NPA Personality Test. 50-question test to assist in the determination of your NPA character type.
63. Borderline Personality Test. 24 questions.
64. Jungian Type Scales. This test has 60 items in two sections.
65. Woodworth Psychoneurotic Inventory. The WPI consists of 116 yes or no questions. It should take most people ten to fifteen minutes to complete.
66. Artistic Preferences Scales. The test consists of seventy pairs of paintings, for each pair you must choose which you prefer and by how much. It takes most people 5-8 minutes to
67. Short Dark Triad Test. The test consists of twenty seven statements that must be rated on how much you agree with them. The test should not take most people more than five minutes.
68. Nerdy Personality Attributes Scale. 26 questions, 2-5 minutes to finish.
69. Right-wing Authoritarianism Scale. The test consists of twenty two opinions and for each you must indicate how much you agree with it. The test should take 3 – 5 minutes to complete.
70. Open Four Temperaments Scales. This test consists of 40 statements that must be rated on how much you agree with them on a five point scale.
71. Narcissistic Personality Inventory. The test consists of forty pairs of statements. For each pair you should select the one that you feel best reflects your personality. It should take most people five to ten minutes to complete.
72. Cattell’s 16 personality factors. This personality test consists of 164 statements about yourself, for each indicate how accurate it is on the scale.
73. Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale. The scale consists of ten statements that you could possibly apply to you that you must rate on how much you agree with each.
74. Survey of Dictionary-based Isms (SDI-46). This test consists of 46 statements that must be rated on how much you agree with them on a five point scale.
75. Open Hemispheric Brain Dominance Scale. The inventory consists of 24 items that must be rated on how much you agree with them on a five point scale.
76. Generic Conspiracist Beliefs Scale. The GCBS has 15 questions. In each questions you must rate how much you agree with a given statement on a five point scale.
77. Vocabulary IQ Test. The test has 45 questions. In each question you are given five words and asked to select two that have the same meaning.
78. Kellog Creativity Test. 40 questions.
79. Dr. Shelley Carson Creativity Test. 32 questions.
80. Creativity Test. How creative are you? Find out with this 3-minute test.
81. Eysenck personality Inventory EPI. 36 questions.
82. Psychological Age Test. Answer 8 questions to find out what your psychological age is.
83. Personality Defect Test. The Personality Defect Test will provide an accurate analysis of your true personality, but it will do so in a manner that is very insulting 🙂
84. Nazi Personality Test. It will measure how blindly patriotic you are, how susceptible to brainwashing.
85. Stereotype Test. 15 questions. Ok Cupid registration.
86. Emotional Intelligence Test. How Well Do You Read Other People?
87. Color Energy Test. What Color Is Your Energy?
88. Mental Health Assessment. 60 questions, 15 min.
89. SAPA Project Personality Assessment. 10-12 minute questionnaire.
90. iPersonic Test. Knowing your iPersonic type will provide you with custom-tailored advice about your career, your relationship and health.
91. Ideal Career Test. Discover your personality type and ideal career. 68 questions.
92. Hexaco Personality Inventory. 100 questions.
93. Dominant Trait Test. This simple test uses abstract images to reveal the secrets of your subconscious, letting you discover your dominant personality trait.
94. Interpersonal Communication Test. 25 questions, 10 minutes.
95. Mania Questionnaire. Test yourself for symptoms associated with mania with an 18-question quiz.
96. ADD Questionnaire. Identify symptoms of adult ADD/ADHD using this 24-question self-test.
97. Giftedness Test. 45 questions, 5 minutes to complete.
98. Intergrity Questionnaire. This survey will examine your attitude towards businesses, management and workplace theft.
99. Verbal Reasoning Test. This questionnaire is designed to test the verbal reasoning abilities of management level individuals.
100. Business Personality Questionnaire. This survey will examine your attitudes towards various aspects of working within commercial organisations.
Here is a neat cognitive profile test I want to add to the list.
- The Best Mentor Type for Each MBTI Type - May 20, 2023
- Here is the MBTI type & Zodiac sign of Dragon Ball Characters - May 11, 2023
- Does Being an INTP Mean You Might Be on the Autistic Spectrum? - April 30, 2023