I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♦ ISFJ ♦
“You always strive to be kind, often hating when people lack compassion. We admire your ability to care for others, always working to make sure that everyone is happy. You desire harmony, which often makes you incapable of saying anything that will hurt someone else.”
- Care deeply for others.
- Rated by psychologists as 1 of 2 types least likely to have trouble in school.
- Loving and truly kindhearted.
- Warm, open and accepting.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environment characteristic “Employee loyalty & job security”;
- One of the 3 highest in national sample liking work environment characteristics “Clear structures” and “No expectation for working extra hours”
- Friendly and affirming.
- Service-oriented, very concerned with making others happy
- Good listeners.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Watching television 3 or more hours per day”
- One of 4 types in college reporting the lowest level of assertiveness.
- Overrepresented among female coronary heart disease patients and second most frequent type.
- Takes duties and obligations very seriously – will put forth a great deal of effort to fulfill them.
- Good organizational skills
- Good at taking care of practical, day-to-day needs
- Generally good with money
- Take commitments seriously and seek out lifelong relationships.
- Sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Usually very good at reading people.
- Desire to believe the best in people.
- Value harmony and cooperation.
- If an event leaves an impression on them, they will store the memory and recall it with remarkable precision and accuracy
- Respect and value tradition and law – likely to do things the “tried and true” way
- Hands-on learners
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.