Regardless of MBTI type, getting enough sleep is vital for wellbeing. Not snoozing enough has serious effects on your mood, health and concentration. Of course, sleeping too much can also be a problem… but that’s for another discussion. Here’s why each MBTI type is likely to become sleep deprived.
INFJ is likely not sleeping well due to excessive worries and haunting thoughts and feelings they can’t stop thinking about. It may also be because of their diet and lifestyle habits thanks to the influence of their inferior extraverted sensing. INFJs may sometimes fall into the grip of their Se and let their negative emotions manifest into unhealthy eating patterns and indulgent behaviors that interfere with sleep.
- How The MBTI Types Approach Rules
- What Each Myers Briggs Type Argues About
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Deals With Grief
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- How Each MBTI Type Approaches Problem Solving
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- The MBTI Types of 13 Reasons Why
Latest posts by Jetta Moon (see all)
- The Best Mentor Type for Each MBTI Type - May 20, 2023
- Here is the MBTI type & Zodiac sign of Dragon Ball Characters - May 11, 2023
- Does Being an INTP Mean You Might Be on the Autistic Spectrum? - April 30, 2023
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 590 other subscribers