weirdo score: 2/10
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]SFJs are statistically a dogmatic bunch and probably superstitious to boot. By and large, they are however, fairly grounded and normal. They value structure and hierarchy and are inclined to believe in a Higher Power. They look to religion for meaning in their life as well as the work they do in service of others. They are more opposed to strip clubs, but more likely to revere holidays and traditions. Politically they are more likely to be conservative, and opposed to things like euthanasia and abortion. ISFJs fear being corrupt or evil. They would sacrifice their life for a good enough cause. They are very caring, honest, prude, and drawn to public service.
ISFJs are at their most joyful when helping and giving to others. They can be too self sacrificing, and sometimes have trouble saying no, and drawing boundaries. They are very devoted team players and prefer team victories over personal glory. They are easily offended though and prone to crying and emotional meltdowns.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type