weirdo score: 4/10
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]NFJs are prone to feelings of paranoia and tend to get too emotional when under stress. They feel gloomy and distraught frequently, and are affected by the moods of others. Very attached to people and things, and they can be hopeless romantics. They may adopt a very cynical outlook with a focus on suffering and feelings of loneliness. Depression and panic attacks may be a problem, and they can’t handle people being mad at them. They daydream about people to support a sense of closeness.
INFJs may be untrusting of others until they’ve proven themselves trustworthy. They’re preoccupied with death and fear being harmed or controlled. They are always seeking out hidden meaning in things and sometimes reach untenable or irrational conclusions. They may cultivate disgust, and love-hate relationships with most things and they like to test people’s loyalty. They may come to believe life is overrated, while feeling like an outsider. Suffers existential depression and are prone to shame.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type