weirdo score: 1/10
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]STJs are probably the least weird of all. They’re rational, they’re conventional, they’re reliable, they’re the salt of the earth. ISTJs color inside the lines so to speak and they stay away from unfamiliar and risky ventures. That said, they can be rather un-emotive and cold. Anal retentiveness and up-tightness can put other people off especially when ISTJs snap over what others might consider minor offenses. ISTJs can seem like self righteous moralizers when they harp about being organized and planning ahead and yada yada yada.
ISTJs want everything to add up perfectly and they can be paranoid about forgetting something for which they should’ve prepared for. They keep tight schedules and know just how much time they need to complete their routines which they run like clock work. Perceiver types may find ISTJ’s way of life just as weird as ISTJ’s view theirs. Fortunately for ISTJs however, their tireless workaholism is why many of them are successful and financially secure while types like the haphazard INTP are statistically among most penniless.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type