Weirdo Scale: 7/10
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]NFPs can exhibit an odd peter pan complex and people may often find their behavior to be childish and immature. They sometimes avoid responsibilities and would rather live in their fantasy world than the real one. They want success but act as though it will just happen magically. They can be unrealistic and lacking in direction, unable to figure out the practical steps to advance forward. They forget scheduled appointments and put off problems longer than they can afford to. INFPs are fanciful but people sometimes perceive them as crazy.
INFPs are creative and attracted to artistic and edgy industries and to professions where creativity is a solitary pursuit. They are highly abstract and original and have a unique taste and sense of beauty. They may have an interest in melancholy music and emo stuff like indie rock music. They are attracted to counter-culture and they may enjoy dressing weird. Prone towards an interest in acting, art house movies and being a trend setter or simply being different and standing apart from the crowd. Prefers shopping at organic markets,and are more likely to be vegetarian, dislikes the ordinary and non dramatic, feels both special and defective.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type