weirdo score: 3/10
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]NTJs are not so weird, but rather industrious. They are image conscious and are self centered and possibly narcissistic. They are competitive and like to win but believes winning is no fun unless people know they’ve won. They compete for the spotlight, and grew up feeling they had to stand out to be happy. Feels best when admired, wants things done their way, and are used to getting their way. They are quick tempered, impulsive, vain, and wealth seeking
ENTJs plan their life logically, and always know why they do things. They favor evidence over gut feeling, and prefer reality over fantasy. More interested in intellectual pursuits than anything else with a need to know how things work. They’re not easily affected by emotions, are stable with leadership ability. Hates to be bored, and prepares for worst case scenarios.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type