weirdo score: 4/10
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]NFJs are drawn to the symbolic, archetypal, and mysterious. They are like prophets or sheperds with their concern for other’s well-being and ability to unite them with their broad vision. They like novelty and don’t mind weirdness and different, offbeat things. They are prone towards believing in extra sensory perception and live an experimental life. They frequently reinvent themselves, looks for hidden meanings, and are drawn to artistic and cutting edge industries. They are bohemians who prefer autonomy and freedom to the utmost.
ENFJs are friendly and easy to get to know. They are more expressive about feelings and like to be part of a group as they learn better with others. They are trusting, positive, and more likely to be relationship oriented.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type