weirdness score: 1/10
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]SFJs are in alignment with the values of their group, community or society. They go with tide and support it un-begrudgingly. They’re not happy alone, and looks more to a romantic partner in determining the direction of their life. Romantic partnerships form the basis of their happiness, and breakups are devastating. They desire secure relationships above all else and spend a lot of time considering prospect partners. Greatest fear is being unwanted / unworthy of being loved, has a history for searching for an idealized partner and an intense need for affirmation and confirmation in relationships.
Can’t imagine how people can live alone for many years and be happy, very clingy in a romantic relationship. They believe that love can overcome all obstacles, and enjoy complying to the desires of someone they love. They would prefer to date someone who makes them the center of their world, films scenes involving romantic rejection are very emotional for them.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type