weirdo score: 4/10
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]STPs enjoy crude humor and generally come across as being masculine. They are not deterred or discouraged easily and they do things primarily for the benefit of themselves. They put their own feelings first and can’t do anything when they don’t feel good. Prefers personal glory over team victories, pleasure seeker, and uses their looks to get what they want. They may dramatize their suffering, and be manipulative, and narcissistic.
ESTPs can be hurtful, arrogant, and intentionally, makes enemies. They are prone to verbal rants, and enjoy fighting. Competitive, and crude, they like to antagonize people, and find it easy to manipulate others. They are a brutally honest, all-or-nothing personality, and believes it is necessary to be ruthless to be successful, Thinks most people are idiots, comes on too strong; more a leader than a follower.
- How Each Myers Briggs Type Reacts To Conflict
- Personal Growth For Each Myers Briggs Personality Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- The Defense Mechanism Each MBTI Personality Is Likely to Use
- Which MBTI Type Is Most Likely To Cheat?
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Logical Fallacy You Likely Use Based On Your Myers-Briggs Type