Opposing Role: Introverted Sensing
- Feel obstructed by or become stubborn about their perceptions of how things once were.
- Memorized rules and such are stupid and limiting of freedom.
- The past (stored tangible data) is used as a reference to how it links to the present, which they will stubbornly cling to.
- Can become stubborn about their perception of the past and fixated on its relation to the present.
- Prefer not to focus on the past but can be quite critical of past performances and overuse negative experiences to inform decisions.
- Cling to what they are used to; repeat themselves in ritualistic fashion.
- Get stuck in impressions of how things were and resist change; waste time reviewing the impact of the past.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.