Opposing Role: Introverted Feeling
- Feel obstructed in or become stubborn about individual personal values.
- Tailoring everything to individual personal needs is too much trouble.
- Retreats to their own personal values (as a defense), which they normally adapt to accommodate others.
- Inverts their value system erecting a hard stiff wall of what is important and desired to themselves personally.
- Rigidly following a belief system or what they personally think is important, with accompanying childish and/or selfish behavior.
- Spend money and time on things that are unimportant and care little about the value of things.
- Be stubborn about values as they crusade for a particular cause, turning off people instead of mobilizing them.
- Dwell on conflicts in beliefs, being critical, and locking into their desires by bulldozing others.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.