Opposing Role: Extroverted Feeling
- Feel obstructed in or become stubborn about environmental [human] group standards.
- Think that agreed upon ethics do not get to the real needs of people; affect them negatively, etc.
- Will appeal to external societal values to defend personal valuations.
- Over-address others’ concerns and feel disappointment over a false sense of closeness.
- Convinced others don’t like, appreciate, or need them, and over-accommodate others needs.
- Stubborn about how others affect them and resist being pulled into being responsible for others feelings and choices.
- Can be quite critical and disgruntled about the expectations of the group to the point of rebellion and disengaging.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.