Opposing Role: Extroverted Intuition
- Turns toward external stimuli to back up their internal perceptions.
- Feel obstructed in or become stubborn about emergent meanings and hypothetical possibilities.
- Probably think that multiple possibilities are absurd. The patterns point to one right conclusion.
- Over-reading between the lines, often misinterpreting someone’s actions and seeing negative intentions where there are none.
- Interpret situations in a naive way, inferring malice where none exists.
- Oblivious to unspoken potentials and get off track with inferences and interconnections.
- Stubborn about responding to emerging information and locking on to a hidden meaning.
- Veers away from likely outcomes according to internalized conceptual patterns and merges with the objects themselves, using their open, multiple meanings or possibilities to toss out at others, perhaps sarcastically.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.