Opposing Role: Extroverted Thinking
- Tries to beat others at their logic using their own principles.
- Tries to promote their frameworks as being the most efficient, and in some way get them implemented.
- Think that agreed upon logical rules are stupid and a waste of time.
- Spunky Te types might be sexy.
- Recognizing the need for external efficiency.
- Feel obstructed in or become stubborn about the way the environment is organized, and other mechanical things.
- Can become critical, disgruntled with disorder, illogic, or inefficiency.
- Can become stubborn about organizing things and insist on a systematic approach.
- Lashes out if others criticize their logic with emotional arguments, and make subjective arguments.
- Spend unnecessary time establishing order, planning, and misguide themselves and others in the process.
- “The environment should be ordered in a way that makes sense to me”.
- Orders the external world according to what makes sense to the “hero” (dominant function). Opposes those who order it differently.
- Will back up the ego’s internal technical model of how things should be, and thus when the principles are violated, it will be “stubborn” about how things are technically organized.
- The Role of Each MBTI Type in the Apocalypse
- The Trickster Role Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Critical Parent Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The 16 Personality types If They Were President