I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♦ ISTJ ♦
“You are honest and loyal, constantly striving to be someone that we can rely on. This is something that people may miss about you, but it is your most amazing attribute.”
- Dependable, trustworthy
- Typically highly intelligent
- Mentally organized.
- Overrepresented among bank officers and financial managers.
- One of the top 2 types among industrial/technical teachers.
- Higher on deductive reasoning than dominant Thinking or Feeling types, with other dominant Sensing types.
- Academic subjects preferred: math, practical skills.
- More frequent among African Americans.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environments where “Everything is done by the book” and one of 3 highest types in liking “Toeing the line”;
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments with “People of different backgrounds.”
- People tend to confide in them.
- One of two most overrepresented female types in a substance abuse program.
- Highly principled, very strong convictions – hold themselves and others to very high standards
- Good with money
- Take relationship roles seriously
- Good listeners
- Typically able to concisely communicate what they are thinking
- Typically able to remain emotionally calm in tense situations
- Generally rational, logical and practical
- Able to succeed at anything they put their mind to
- Feel a strong internal sense of duty to their families and communities
- “Good citizens”
- Tend to be rule-followers – believers in laws and traditions
- Very hard workers
- Tend to have strong minds and excellent memories
- Lovers of factual knowledge, they are naturally able to store a tremendous amount of facts within their minds
- Tendency to be perfectionists
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People