I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♥ ENFJ ♥
“It often seems like you never truly stop to think about yourselves, but we see you and all that you do. You care so much about everyone around you, often taking on the weight of the world.”
- Affectionate and seductive
- Enthusiastic and assertive.
- Rated by psychologists among 2 types least likely to have trouble in school.
- Driven to meet the needs of and help others – “people people”.
- Most important feature of an ideal job: “Use of my special abilities.”
- In national sample, were among those most satisfied with their work, where they work, but likely to leave job.
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Highly perceptive into others’ thoughts and motives.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by “Exercising.”
- In national sample, ranked highest in “Belief in a higher spiritual power.”
- Supportive, loving and encouraging
- Motivational and inspirational
- Tend to bring out the best in others
- Warm, affectionate, affirming, and kind
- Fun to be around, often lovable
- Lively, energetic, dramatic
- Happiest when serving others
- Expressive and open
- Great sense of humor
- Typically able to move on after romantic relationship has ended
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Loyal and committed
- Possess sharply defined value systems
- Typically selfless
- Tend to have a strong power over others – good at getting people to do what they want them to
- Very externally-focused
- Like to fill their lives with activities and other people – do not like being alone
- Tendency to be chameleon-like in their interactions with others (can be positive and negative)
- Usually straight-forward and honest
- Often vivacious, exuding self-confidence
- Multi-talented and good at doing anything they are interested in
- Usually quite bright
- Very organized
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.