I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♥ INFJ ♥
“No one else can make us feel understood and appreciation quite the way you can. While others listen to reply, we can feel you sincerely listening to us.”
- Extremely intuitive
- Are the rarest of all the 16 types.
- Searchers of hidden meaning.
- Most important feature of an ideal job: “Use of my special abilities.”
- Sensitive and perceptive
- Gifted at reading others.
- In national sample, ranked highest in being dissatisfied with “Marriage/intimate relationship”
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Writing” and “Appreciating art”; underrepresented in “Watching sporting events.”
- Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with.
- Will not compromise their ideals
- Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
- Genuinely warm and affirming by nature.
- intuitively notice patterns in other people’s behavior. You hear the things that aren’t said, and you wisely trust actions over words.
- With ISTPs, ranked first among all the types in using spiritual/philosophical coping resources.
- Among the 3 male types most “oblivious” to partner’s dissatisfaction with the relationship.
- Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
- Usually have good communication skills
- Tend to be gifted writers
- Take commitments very seriously
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Have very high expectations of themselves and others
- Good listeners
- Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
- Deep, complex and intense
- Artistic and creative.
- Superficial pleasantries and small talk don’t do it for you. You connect with others soul-to-soul.
- Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
- Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
- Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
- Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
- Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand.
- Extremely insightful about people and situations
- Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
- Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
- Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve.
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People