I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♥ INFP ♥
“You make us believe in things that we may be afraid to believe in. You hold out for love and passion, always believing in us even when we cannot.”
- Capable of deep loving and caring
- Laid-back, go-with-the-flow kinds of people.
- Most likely of all the types to report suicidal thoughts in college.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Writing,” “Appreciating art,” “Reading,” and “Listening to music.”
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- Are often free-spirited.
- Often have a good sense of humor
- Enjoyable to be around.
- You feel like no one gets the real you.
- Sensitive, perceptive and highly intuitive
- Excellent at reading people.
- You feel like you’re always attracted to the wrong person.
- Showed the highest level of depression of the 16 types with chronic pain.
- Overrepresented among a sample of male therapists.
- Loyal and committed.
- Truly concerned for and care about others
- Seek to meet needs of others
- Can be highly creative
- Usually calm and even-keeled
- Intuitively understands the feelings of others
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Tend to be shy, reserved and thoughtful
- Nurturing, supportive and encouraging
- Typically recognize and respect others’ need for space
- Usually able to express themselves well
- Often perfectionists
- Primary goal is to discover their meaning in life
- Concerned with making the world a better place
- Continuous quest to find underlying truths and meanings
- Service-oriented, desire to help people
- Good listeners
- Gifted at putting people at ease
- Sincere and genuine
- Tend to make great mediators
- Have strong value system, which they will passionately and aggressively fight for if violated
- When they adopt projects they are interested in, will often become a “cause” for them, which they will vigorously work towards
- Disinterested in the mundane details of everyday life
more about INFP: 33 Strong Signs You’re a True INFP
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People