I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♣ ENTJ ♣
“You have a way of making us feel somewhat lazy, which often pushes us to strive for more. The way you work so very hard to achieve what you want from life, makes us feel inspired to do the same.”
- Prepares for worst case scenarios,
- Resourceful risk taker and finishes most things they start.
- Genuinely interested in the ideas of others
- Enthusiastic, energetic
- Take commitments very seriously
- Fair-minded, always seeking to do “the right thing”
- Very good with money and are the highest earners of all the types.
- Extremely straight-forward and direct
- Among top 4 types in college GPA.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Working out/exercising.”
- Highly interested in self-growth and obtaining knowledge
- Ability to move forward without looking back after relationship has ended
- Ability to turn conflicts into positive lessons
- Takes constructive criticism well.
- Ranked 1st of all 16 types in using physical coping resources.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by “Trying to think of options.”
- Very high standards and expectations (both positive and negative)
- Tend to have strong affectionate, sentimental streaks
- Tend to love debates
- Natural-born leaders
- Love to solve problems
- “Take charge” kinds of people
- Able to grasp complexities quickly and absorb large amounts impersonal information
- Tend to be career-focused, naturally successful in business world
- Tireless, driven and hard-working
- Excellent at long-range planning, seeing the big picture
- Strongly value accuracy and efficiency
- Highly assertive
- Love to interact with others
- Love to engage in lively, challenging conversations
- Tend to be tremendously self-confident
- Deeply respect for those that stand up to them and argue their point persuasively
- Forceful, dynamic presences
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.