I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♣ ENTP ♣
“The way you crave knowledge and are constantly looking for new possibilities, is something to admire. When we are often content to accept things the way they are, you push us to take a deeper look.”
- Talented at presentation.
- Emotionally stable and not easily offended.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Taking classes, going to school,” “Writing,” “Playing sports,” “Playing with computers or video games”.
- “Idea people” – always working towards some grand scheme or idea.
- Love to come up with new ideas and possibilities, though following through with implementation is often a chore for them.
- In national sample, ranked lowest in “Ever had heart disease/hypertension.”
- 1 of 2 types most frequent among college alcohol policy violators.
- Very curious and possess a deep love for learning.
- Generally self-confident and comfortable in their own skin
- Usually intelligent
- Generally open and friendly – people are drawn to them
- Can be charismatic, charming.
- In national sample, among those types most dissatisfied with their work and among those with the highest income.
- With ENFPs, had highest mean level of coping resources.
- Overrepresented among those having Type A behavior.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by “Confronting the problem.”
- Laid back and flexible
- Highly imaginative and creative
- Tend to have great senses of humor
- Ambitious and strong minded.
- Generally upbeat and enthusiastic
- Ability to spread their enthusiasm to others and, by doing so, motivate others to help them fulfill their visions
- Usually popular and easy to get along with
- Usually possess great communication skills
- Highly interested in self-improvement and growth within themselves and their relationships
- Tend to be great at making money
- Usually take commitments and relationships seriously
- Able to move on after the end of a relationship
- Love to and are great at absorbing information
- Have a much deeper understanding of their environments than most other types
- Ability to quickly and accurately size up situations/their surroundings
- Strong intuitions
- Good at almost anything that interests them
- Can be quite resourceful
- When well-developed, can be highly visionary, inventive and enterprising
- Base decision-making on rationality and logic
- Quick-witted, clever, fluent conversationalists
- Love verbal-sparring and debating with others
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.