I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♠ ESTP ♠
“ESTPs, the ones who can’t help but ooze charisma and excitement. We love the way you constantly want to make life intense and exciting. We want to thank you for taking us on your adventures and your ability to make us feel special when you do.”
- Can handle criticism, hard to discourage.
- In national sample, among top 4 types valuing “Prestige.”
- Very active, energetic and fast-paced.
- Sociable, outgoing
- Straight-forward and direct.
- Ranked highest in “positive affectivity.”
- In national sample, ranked 4th highest in satisfaction with “Marriage/intimate relationship.”
- Fun to be around
- Popular – people tend to be drawn to them
- Fun-loving, enthusiastic, excitable, spontaneous
- Generally quite confident
- Often very funny
- Generally stable with even-keeled temperament
- Can be rather charming
- Witty and clever
- Unthreatened by conflict/criticism
- Excellent at dealing with emergency situations
- Tend to be “big kids”
- Usually willing and eager to spend time with their children
- Tendency to enjoy showering loved ones with large gifts
- “Live in the moment” types of people
- Types of people who are willing to “dive right in”
- Tend to be risk-takers (can be both positive and negative)
- Can be highly perceptive and observant
- Tend to be excellent at picking up on the attitudes and motivations of others and are able to use this ability to get what they want
- Steadfastly adhere to their own personal principles, though outside “rules of establishment” tend to hold little value to them
- Lovers of the “finer things in life”
- Excellent improvisers
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.