I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♠ ISTP ♠
“You seem to naturally grasp concepts that are often rather foreign to us. You simply know how to fix things, which is a rather useful skill. We appreciate your ability to remain calm in some of the most intense situations.”
- Fiercely independent.
- Highly represented among male college scholarship athletes.
- Usually rational, logical, practical, and realistic.
- Hands-on learning style.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Playing with computers or video games”
- Highest of all types in national sample liking work environments with “Independence & achievement”
- Include among top 3 desirable work characteristics “Clear structure” and “Variety of tasks.”
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by “Getting upset or angry and not showing it.”
- Most important feature of an ideal job: “A stable and secure future.”
- Curious – strongly compelled to understand how things work.
- Others tend to find them amusing and funny
- Generally open, accepting and respectful of others
- Generally resilient
- Good listeners.
- Academic subjects preferred: math, practical skills.
- Action-oriented – like to be up and about.
- Make and follow their own rules and will not violate their “personal code”
- Very loyal to those they consider close to them
- Like and need to spend time alone in order to sort things out in their minds
- Are often rule-breakers – do not necessarily respect or abide by the rules of the “system” (can be positive and negative)
- Likely to firmly believe in the equal and fair treatment of all people
- Can be highly adaptable
- Can be spontaneous
- Typically possess strong technical skills
- Great sense of humor – tends to be sarcastic/dry
- Can be very laid back
- Others often find them to be fascinating/interesting kinds of people and are drawn to them
- Generally quite calm – tends to take a lot for them to exhibit their enthusiasm/excitement
- Typically self-confident
- Typically optimistic and fun to be around
- Good at handling day-to-day concerns
- Not usually threatened by conflict or criticism
- Typically able to move on after a relationship has ended with relative ease
- Respects others’ space and privacy
- “Live in the moment” kinds of people
- Thrives on action, excitement and adventure
- Tend to be adventurous and fearless
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.