I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♦ ESFJ ♦
“You have a way of almost completely forgetting that you have needs, because you are too focused on caring for everyone else. We appreciate your willingness to be there for us when no one else is.”
- Values relationships and families.
- Among 3 highest types favoring “Clear structure,” “Loyalty and security,” and “Making the job as simple as possible.”
- Most important feature of an ideal job: service to others.
- In national sample, were among those most satisfied with their work and where they work, and unlikely to leave job.
- Dutiful and considerate. consults others before making decisions.
- Usually plenty of fun to be around – people are drawn to them
- Typically upbeat and popular, they are truly “people people”
- Genuinely love and derive deep personal satisfaction from making others happy
- Can be very lovable
- Ideal for customer service and administrative roles.
- Can be fun loving and amusing.
- Most frequent type among women with coronary heart disease.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by “Talking to someone close” and “Relying on religious beliefs.”
- In national sample, ranked 2nd highest in “Belief in a higher spiritual power.”
- In national sample, ranked highest in satisfaction with “Marriage/intimate relationship.”
- Tend to be incredibly thoughtful and caring.
- Generally warm and generous.
- Tend to take wonderful care of personal belongings – likely to have very attractive homes, cars, etc.
- Highly conversational and friendly
- Neat, organized, structured
- Seeks to form strong, life-long bonds with others
- Can be charming
- Innately desire to take care of and help others (as their title might suggest)
- Exert great effort in fulfilling their duties and obligations
- Take commitments seriously and follow through
- Practical, responsible and dependable
- Good at taking care of practical, day-to-day tasks and necessities
- Tend to be very good with money
- Family-oriented and traditional minded
- Enjoy planning events/celebrations and tend to be gifted at making them special
- Tend to be highly skilled at bringing out the best in others and making them feel good about themselves
- Tend to be good at reading others and highly focused on doing so
- Usually very supportive and encouraging
- Tend to be detail-oriented and skilled at identifying what needs to be done and how to do it
more about ESFJ: ESFJ Personality
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People