I don’t always pay compliments, but when I do, I spread them out in affordable monthly installments. It’s good to give credit where credit is due and among the 16 Myers Briggs personality types, there are many interesting features to highlight.
♦ ESTJ ♦
“ESTJs, the strong-willed and determined ones who never seem to give up. When everyone else is falling apart, you always seem to keep yourself together. We want to thank you for being someone that we can lean on when we feel week and incapable.”
- Disciplined, punctual, and hard working.
- Stable and dependable.
- Academic subjects preferred: math, practical skills.
- Highest of all types in national sample liking work environments with “Clear structures & responsibilities” and “Working as part of a team”.
- Take great care to fulfill their duties and obligations and take commitments seriously.
- Good at taking care of practical, day-to-day tasks and necessities.
- Typically good with money.
- Overrepresented among those having Type A behavior.
- In national sample, ranked 3rd highest in satisfaction with “Marriage/intimate relationship.”
- Generally not threatened by conflict or criticism.
- Solves problems rather than ignoring them
- Seek out lifelong relationships
- Value competence and efficiency
- Take-charge kinds of people – tend to naturally step into leadership roles
- Can be highly confident and assertive
- Straight-forward and honest
- Love to laugh, have fun
- Can be very funny
- Enjoy interacting with others
- Typically practical, rational and realistic
- Gifted at devising plans of action and executing their plans
- Put forth a great deal of effort in everything they do
- Not the kinds of people you could ever call lazy
- Usually a model citizen
- The Cognitive Bias Each MBTI Type Is Probably Guilty Of
- What Each MBTI Type Is Likely To Get Depressed About
- The Worst Fears of Each Myers Briggs Type
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- INFJ Relationships With Each Myers Briggs Type
- 100 Life Quotes By Famous INTJ People