annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- In trying to explain how they got from A to B they may condescendingly simplify things to the point of insult or give up with a dismissive “never mind”.
- Delaying the completion of their work indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.
- Setting aside their partners’ feelings, and their own, for far too long.
- Dressing oddly/shabbily, neglecting personal hygiene and carry a distinctive smell that they do not realize they exude.
- Emotionally inattentive. May need reminders to pay attention to their relationships and family life.
- Being rather messy and feel little need to maintain a clean work space to study.
- Not following instructions or finishing tasks
- Showing off their pithiness instead of using plain language that would be better understood.
- Passive-aggressive tendencies like not answering the phone or giving the silent treatment.
- While busy chewing their mental cud, they don’t pay much attention to external details.
- Tendency to poke holes in other’s faulty logic with an emphasis on clarity and precise word use. Feel honor bound to correct other’s mistaken ideas.
You cannot copy content of this page