annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Expecting and demanding more consistency than is reasonable.
- Being closed off to anything new or different.
- Incessantly worry about everything, making simple things seem overly complicated.
- Unwilling to acknowledge or change faulty ideas/assumptions (can’t admit to being wrong);
- Very intolerant and vulnerable to conflicts and criticism.
- Need positive feedback and may become discouraged or depressed if they do not receive it.
- Convinced others don’t like, appreciate, or need them, and over-accommodate others’ needs.
- Get stuck in impressions of how things were and resist change; waste time reviewing the impact of the past.
- Can be argumentative and prone to blunt verbal retorts or attacks or blame.
- Refusing to listen to other perspectives and only accepts others when they agree.
You cannot copy content of this page