annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Can, at times, be overly anxious and worrisome
- Being impulsive and capricious.
- Their enthusiasm may cause them to be unrealistic.
- Takes criticism poorly.
- Tendency to not follow through on projects, usually because they get excited about a new project and abandon the first for the second – this may become a problematic cycle
- May be overly concerned with being liked.
- Always seeing the possibility of what could be often causes them become bored with what actually is.
- Impatient and strongly driven to blindly pursue every interesting or promising idea/path that one imagines will lead to “success” as measured by external standards.
- Prone to projecting personal inadequacies onto others.
- Prone to being argumentative, domineering, arrogant, caustic, jealous, envious, or territorial; tendency to demand agreement/approval from others or streamroll people who disagree.
You cannot copy content of this page