annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Can get too sensitive over things that aren’t a big deal but can’t really help feeling hurt or sad.
- Being insecure and acting childishly.
- Wallowing in their own self-pity and feeling sorry for themselves.
- Sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior.
- Sudden mood swings that catches others off guard.
- When stressed, may be prone to emotional outbursts.
- Sucking the fun out of everything when they’re in a foul mood.
- Emotional baggage.
- More concerned with the way things make them feel than in making rational arguments and can often appear irrational and illogical.
- In group situations, may have a “control” problem where they want to take over everything because group members’ standards often aren’t as high as theirs.
You cannot copy content of this page