annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Extreme tunnel vision.
- Being too controlling of others and trying to shape them according to their ideals.
- Closing themselves off to the opinions of those they believe to be intellectually inferior.
- Insensitive and tactless in making their opinions of others all too clear.
- Unnecessarily saying harmful and distorted things.
- Delusional and foolish overconfidence in their abilities.
- Neurotic level of perfectionism that runs others away.
- Tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, as well as arrogant.
- Can be a “control-freak,” always wanting to be in charge
- Being unreceptive to other’s opinions and being dead-set on having their way.
- Being anal retentive and perfectionistic and yelling at others when under stress.
You cannot copy content of this page