annoying qualities of each myers briggs type
- Can be extremely judgmental
- Being stubborn, inflexible, unreasonable, and overly rigid.
- Tend to believe they’re always right.
- Tendency to be bossy.
- Impatient with sloppiness and inefficiency
- Can be insensitive and inadvertently hurt others
- Resists change.
- Have zero patience and no tolerance for those who do not share their values/beliefs
- Can be very demanding and critical.
- Interpret situations in a naive way, inferring malice where none exists.
- Spend money and time on things that are unimportant and care little about the value of things.
- Prone to being pessimistic and negative, often imagines or expects the worst possibilities.
- Deflects criticism or makes excuses for mistakes and failures.
- Micromanages situations and tries to maintain a sense of control with the unconscious intent of repressing internal feelings of instability or insecurity.
You cannot copy content of this page